- Replace glass or other shaker/Erlenmeyer
- DuoCAP™ allows sterile air exchange or tight seal
- Flat or baffled base designs available in all sizes
- Virgin and optically clear resin
- Rnase, Dnase and pyrogen free
- Reuseable and autoclavable
Manufactured with virgin, optically clear, non leaching, LEXAN resin that retains clarity after gamma radiation. The flasks are certified pyrogen-free, DNase/RNase-free, ideal for cell cultures, microbial cultures, plants, media preparation, storage, and related applications. They fit all standard shaking incubator clamps and can be placed on any platform. Sizes include 125 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL, 1000 mL, and 2000 mL. The flasks and caps are re-autoclavable, reuse if desired.
Flask clamps are universally fitting and are desinged to fit on all shaker platforms. They are easy to clip on and off and are made with autoblavable plastic resin. Will not scratch or damage flasks.